Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

I was just having a chat with a good friend of mine. As a guy it's weird to talk with your buds about love. You talk about sex and sports and things of that sort with your friends if your male. Rarely do you have a friend that you can talk about love with. He figured out something tonight that i've known for a while myself. He actually just lost somebody that he really liked. The kinda girl that made him feel good about himself but he knew there was something missing. In that loss though he gained what i believe to be a true knowledge of what love really is. He realized that he loved a girl he dated before. He thought he loved her when they were dating and he went through the motions of it but until now i don't think he really felt it till now. It impressed me a lot. It's something to reflect on. It makes me realize more how much I'm in love. I know it's not the most "manly" thing to talk about but I'd rather be happy and myself. I guess it's just something to think about.



By the way if you get a chance check out the new website here : Metal Training

No comments:

Post a Comment